I've been dumped by hand-written mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been dumped by hand-written mail

Now seriously. This is worse than a "I'm breaking up with you LOL" sms.

Basically my ex-boyfriend thought that it was a better idea to write me some pathetic boo-hoo I'm so sorry crap instead of picking up the phone and telling me. Or answering my calls in the last week. Or maybe trying to postpone this after my Semester exams, those ones that qualify for studying abroad.

I'm not sad, or angry. Just very disappointed. Ok, a little angry. But it's fine, today has been an awful day. I just lost 200 € from my room deposit after the landlord invented some crazy bills and is preventing me from finding a replacement by turning down every candidate and trying to force me to stay another month here and pay another month's rent. Right now I'm just waiting for my father to come pick me and my crap up, and attempting to flee the apartment unnoticed, which would be good for not paying those bills. I don't have a contract so he can basically stuff his bills up his buttcrack.

Oh and I didn't sleep last night. I'm a time-bomb ready to explode

Express your thoughts.

P.S. Boyfriend breaking up= he moved to Sweden for 9 months for a foreign student exchange plan, and it seems those Swedes are very good at whatever they're into. Can PRAISE ALLAH please strike the country? I wouldn't mind at all. They have suck a stupid flag after all.
    LOL
    20.00%
    ROFTL
    0.00%
    ROFTLCOPTER
    60.00%
    Banana no longer belong to this thread
    20.00%
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

edit: nm
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Don't you mean ROTFL?

Comment

Shiva, I can't believe you copped out of that one.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Comment

I'm a time-bomb ready to explode
          I think I'm gonna bomb a town! Git down!

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Re: I've been dumped by hand-written mail

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
            P.S. Boyfriend breaking up= he moved to Sweden for 9 months for a foreign student exchange plan, and it seems those Swedes are very good at whatever they're into. Can PRAISE ALLAH please strike the country? I wouldn't mind at all. They have suck a stupid flag after all.
            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
              Shiva, I can't believe you copped out of that one.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
              I noticed that he already made the same joke in the OP
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oh smookie. Gay Swedes are nothing but trouble. Trust me, I've had one.

Have a few bottles of wine and burn something of his that he left. Valentine cards and roses go up like they've been soaked in petrol.
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Handwritten Dear-John letters are better anyway. At least you get something to either burn down to a fine ash or clutch to your chest as you climb the belltower with rifle in hand. (Whichever way you choose to take it.)
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                    Oh smookie. Gay Swedes are nothing but trouble. Trust me, I've had one.
                    I could hear Mr Slave saying that as I read it.

Comment

I've been dumped by hand-written mail

So now we know, Italians do it manually.

Comment

I dunno about that. At least a handwritten letter is something tangible, so I'd wager it's better than a phone call, an SMS, or an email.

Unfortunately, I don't think it'd would have been good as a forum post, which he should have done instead. That way we get to see all of the blood on the dance floor. (I figure the letter's still a wee bit... well, it makes it look like he lacks balls, no?)
                        B♭3

Comment

I'm sorry for You

Anyway, there are some things You haven't told us:
                          - what was his excuse?
                          - what was he whining about? or what was his whining about? "I still love You, but" or what? Does he have someone new now?

Also, I do remember some earlier things. Like You were sleeping with someone else then him, and encouraged him to do the same. I guess You've been talking about it before. What was his attitude towards that?

Ah, and, of course: with teeth like these You'll soon find someone new
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Re: Re: I've been dumped by hand-written mail

Originally posted by Heresson

I'm sorry for You

Anyway, there are some things You haven't told us:
                            - what was his excuse?
                            - what was he whining about? or what was his whining about? "I still love You, but" or what? Does he have someone new now?

Also, I do remember some earlier things. Like You were sleeping with someone else then him, and encouraged him to do the same. I guess You've been talking about it before. What was his attitude towards that?

Ah, and, of course: with teeth like these You'll soon find someone new

Well, the whole thing was. "Boohoo I'm so sorry you are TEH AWESOME but you don't deserve me and you'll find another one, it's just that I don't feel like loving you anymore"

Translation: our open relationship means that I'm getting banged by 2 meters tall blonde Scandinavians LOL buh-bye!.

And definitely you're right about my teeth
                            Btw I'm too busy studying to get sad about this.
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I've been dumped by hand-written mail

Translation: our open relationship means that I'm getting banged by 2 meters tall blonde Scandinavians LOL buh-bye!.
                              Envy is a grave sin!

You should contact the Mafia immediately. You're Italian after all and have that privilege. That's what you pay taxes for.

Comment

Working...
                              X