No announcement yet.

House season finale (warning spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House season finale (warning spoilers)

I hope those rat bastard kids never come back.

You don't need 'em Dr. House, they just eat up your screentime.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

The theme was change; House is trying to prove to Wilson/himself that he can handle it., and they used it as a cliffhanger for next season. Some of the plotting was spotty (like the totally random firing of Chase after last week's "now I remember why I hired you"), making it hard to speculate. But I haven't heard anything about contract issues with the 3 Docketeers, so I expect they'll be back in some capacity next season.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I hope they replace Cameron with someone better-looking.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'll be pretty surprised if the whole group isn't back, maybe with redefined roles -- Omar Epps heading his own dept etc.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

As long as they get a new hot girl, I don't mind if they all come back.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
            But I haven't heard anything about contract issues with the 3 Docketeers, so I expect they'll be back in some capacity next season.
            I know, but a man can dream, a man can dream.
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I thought the blond dietician babe from last week was supposed to be House's new squeeze.

"Hey, you save lives, do drugs... What's there to be depressed about?"

Comment

I didn't see last week's episode, but I'm all for a new, blonde babe.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Missed it.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                  X