Texas Mothers, What the Hell???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got hung? Twice?

So I should stay the hell out of Texas? Okie dokie.
    be free

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Didn't they have a T.V.??

(That's an old and not-too-funny joke.)
      well actually, no, they didn't. they were reeeeeeeeeally poor back then.

Comment

Sorry I snapped at you, Patroklos.
        Comes with the territory when provoking a Texan

Thought you might have an opinion on the matter.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
          In argentina one guy shot his wife, his wife´s mother, and his daughters, because they were all *****es, really really really mean nasty *****es who were turning his life into hell.

He is kind of an idol there, a friend told me this guy (he is in prison obviously) once went to the university of law (prisoners are allowed to study law there) in Buenos Aires and was received with applauses by the students.

The guy was asked if he regrets killing his family, and he said no because they were all evil crazy women who deserved it, and the only thing he regrets is not doing it different, he also has a new girlfriend.
          I would think his daughters might be recoverable.

JM
          (*edit: psycopath is the word you are looking for, I think)
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

This reminds me why I have full custody of my son. His mother is a bit of a depressed psycho. I was afraid of this kind of thing happening to him for a long time.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I guy in Fresno, CA killed a bunch of his children and grandchildren about a year ago. I forgot his name.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
              X