Should we arm more Iraqis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we arm more Iraqis?

I was just thinking that as many people on the conservative side of the 2nd ammendment think that guns prevent many many more crimes than they create, wouldnt a good plan be to arm the iraqi citizens more than they currently are? faced with a deterrent like an armed grandmother, shouldnt it be reasonable that more guns in iraq would decrease the violence.

Guns for All!
    33.33%
    Guns for None!
    0.00%
    Worst Logic EVAR!
    33.33%
    Banana Guns For All!
    33.33%
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Sure, more arms are always cool. While you are at it, add more legs too.
    Blah

Comment

Everyone can have guns. Just do more curls and eat a lot of protein.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I think we should do what anti-gun 2nd Amendment Liberals want and dis-arm all of them.

That would also keep them from flooding our OT forums when they get their freedom.
        Last edited by Patroklos; May 29, 2007, 15:38.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

What?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Arms, you need arms to have hands to type. And what do all of us freedom loving westerners do with our freedom during working hours....
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Everyone can have guns. Just do more curls and eat a lot of protein.
              This was actually funny.

Comment

Arabic speech recognition FTW!

Comment

I think any Iraqi could have a gun as long as they are a member of the Iraqi army.
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

Wouldn't it be more effective to give them nukes? I mean, it worked during the cold war...
                    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I thought they already armed themselves, when they looted the armories.
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Are there lots of guns around in Iraq, or o only the various terrorists/ militias etc. have them?

Comment

Working...
                        X