• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by varwnos
    1977 - Mark Spencer, computer programmer
    ?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

People post way too many examples, they should be more selective.

Comment

Wouldnt that now be SIR paul Mcartney???
        'scuse me.
        Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

I just posted the wiki list

It would seem that the guitarist of children of bodom shares the same birthday with me, in regards with month, day and year (8/4/1979).

Of course posting the list did not mean that i see it as significant (duh)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
            People post way too many examples, they should be more selective.

Comment

Originally posted by Herra Gautason

'scuse me.
              He was knighted by the queen wasnt he??
              From then on there as far as i know he is supposed to be refered to as sir isnt he?
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Yes, I think so.
                Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                  I wonder if anyone was born on the 29th february
                  Nobody important.

I hope a certain somebody is lurking.

Comment

Little Orphan Annie was supposedly born on Feb. 29. I remember her finding that out in one of the comic strips.

Comment

• 1866 - Julian Marchlewski - reknown polish communist, one of two polish autonomous regions in USSR was named after him
                      1879 - Simon Petlyura, Ukrainian independence fighter (d. 1926) (his and polish forces captured Kiev, which western Europe condemned, saying that Poles are taking hands for a russian city etc)
                      1886 - Alfonso XIII of Spain (d. 1941) (alfons, due to one play, means "pimp" in polish, so one polish journalist claimed that with such a name and such a number You can not expect not to be dethronised)
                      1900 - Ruhollah Khomeini, Iranian Muslim cleric (d. 1989) ()
                      1949 - Bill Bruford, English musician (the only guy who was a member of all of the holy trinity - Yes, King Crimson, and Genesis)
                      1961 - Enya, Irish singer and songwriter
                      1966 - Qusay Hussein, son of Saddam

also, Catherine I, (polish-lithuanian!) empress of Russia, died at this day, and I believe Frederic Hohenstauf captured Konya at this day too
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

He was knighted by the queen wasnt he??
                        From then on there as far as i know he is supposed to be refered to as sir isnt he?
                        Bah. Only mad dogs and Englishmen bother.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herra Gautason

'scuse me, princess
                          fixed

Comment

• April 29th, Uma Thurman and Jerry Seinfeld
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                            X