Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KH's webpage...

Remember your roots!!!

Its things like this that remind me that KH is in fact; ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Hm.

Comment

bookmarked
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Madame Bovary is the FIRST worst book ever
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

One of you maybe, not one of me.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

texans arent people... youre some lizard jewish mason hybrid. nuff said.
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

That's a new insult. Congratulations. Never heard that one.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

dont be shocked if we see a kinky friedman/ godzilla ticket in 2012! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS!

Comment

So is your problem with Jews, amphibians, or mixed unions?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    So is your problem with Jews, amphibians, or mixed unions?
                    definitely not jews, considering I am genetically jewish by some small %. Amphibians can go to hell! unless they are unconventionally cute ones like turtles. and mixed unions? is kinky marrying godzilla?

Comment

Neither turtles nor lizards are amphibians, you noobs!

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I have what may be heart-wrenching news for you. Frogs are not the only amphibians. As yet, we don't know about Godzilla. Do you have an answer for that big question?

Comment

they truly are one of the cutest amphibians though.

Comment

Re: KH's webpage...

Originally posted by MRT144
                            Remember your roots!!!

Its things like this that remind me that KH is in fact; ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

http://members.lycos.co.uk/igotyousucka/
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

obviously you dont remember the lycos page you created circa 2001

Comment

Working...
                              X