Is there a 'World Jewish Conspiracy'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a 'World Jewish Conspiracy'?

Besides the natural one of generally wishing or supporting the success of Israel. Hell I support that... Hey! Can I join the WJC? Really though, what sort of thing might the Jews conspire about that any group doesn't conspire about? The Christians conspire to seek converts and tummy tucks, the Moslems conspire to blow up busses and go for long walks, the Hindus conspire to blow up Moslems and protect cows. Protecting cows is kind of absurd. So what might the Jews be conspiring to do that's so awful?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

An article that was recently popular argued that US politics in the Middle East is directed by Jews. The "awful" thing would then be starting the Iraq war for reasons of Israel's security, not America's.

Comment

That's good though. That would mean it's not Bush's fault.

Comment

No

something funny about jews is antisemites say the banks, global capitalism is controled by jews, and they also they jews are resposible for communism.

That doesnt mean there is no israeli lobby
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Can't find the article. Anyway, my personal opinion on that is that Jews are prominent across the public spectrum because of their somewhat higher intelligence. So you have them also very close to power, which drives the conspiracy theories.

I'd argue that they get close to power because they're smart, not because they conspire to do so.

But once near power, do they conspire? Who can tell?

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
            An article that was recently popular argued that US politics in the Middle East is directed by Jews. The "awful" thing would then be starting the Iraq war for reasons of Israel's security, not America's.
            I hope you're NOT talking about the article of Mearsheimer. Because that would be a really stupid way to summarise it.

Comment

Can't find the article. Anyway, my personal opinion on that is that Jews are prominent across the public spectrum because of their somewhat higher intelligence.
              I suggest you keep your mouth shut now for your own as well as the general greater good.

Comment

Can't find the article. Anyway, my personal opinion on that is that Jews are prominent across the public spectrum because of their somewhat higher intelligence. So you have them also very close to power, which drives the conspiracy theories.

I'd argue that they get close to power because they're smart, not because they conspire to do so.

But once near power, do they conspire? Who can tell?
                I've heard it said that Jews are smarter, so it's true?

Comment

Ecthy, Ecthy... discussing with me is a priviledge. Do you really want it revoked?

Comment

One could just not be genetically racist and say that they just have all the money from owning the media and banks to send their kids to college/grad school and get into positions that way. And bribe people. Not necessarily because they are genetically smarter.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      That's good though. That would mean it's not Bush's fault.
                      EVERYTHING is Bush's fault.

And besides, Bush is probably Jewish. When Moses went up Mt. Sinai, what did he see? A burning BUSH, that's what! Coincidence? Maybe. ...but maybe not.

When Moses came back down, what did he see. A golden calf! And where does Bush live? On a ranch! Another coincidence?

When Moses led the Children of Israel out of Egypt, what route did he take? Through the Red Sea. What color is associated with Republicans -- red!

Do you see a pattern developing?

Comment

Re: Is there a 'World Jewish Conspiracy'?

Yes. Some consider the price of admission rather steep, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                          One could just not be genetically racist and say that they just have all the money from owning the media and banks to send their kids to college/grad school and get into positions that way. And bribe people. Not necessarily because they are genetically smarter.
                          Last 150 years of history of science suggest otherwise. You just can't bribe people to have "your candidate" become Einstein or Goedel or Perelman. Genius can't be bought.

Comment

Part of that is also Jews naturally going into fields they weren't bared from participating in.
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

I've heard it said that Jews are smarter, so it's true?
                              No, it's not that simple. It's all about statistics, distributions and stuff. I'm affraid I don't understand it well enough to explain to someone. There have recently been some discussions on Apolyton about genetics and intelligence, maybe you can find the threads in the archive.

Comment

Working...
                              X