No announcement yet.

Indian Aggressor Visits Vancouver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not entirely a one-trick pony. He also hates Jews.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer
      Vancouver is having a major 9/11 truth convention this weekend.
      http://www.v911truth.org/conference2007.html

Victoria was a meh, but Butchard Gardens were pretty cool. And there were some hotties on the ferry over and back Got three phone numbers, so I think I'll call one of them out to help me sample teh Vancouver Saturday Nights - one of my mom's friend's sons knows the owner of a club here, so I'm getting VIP access. Forget the name, but it's probably a lot better than "Celebrities Nightclub" was on Wednesday night.

Apparently, there's some sort of jazz festival here, too. If the clubbing falls through, and the jazz festival gets inexplicably canceled, and if every bar, restaurant, coffee shop, and internet cafe gets shut down, and if I lose a bet that I'd have to go insane in order to make, I'll give the 9/11 truth convention a shot.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
      X