Summer DC Polymeet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer DC Polymeet?

With the rapidly approaching holiday weekend, it reminds me that it's approaching the time for a DC polymeet.

Any 21+ DC-ites up for one sometime soon?
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

I might be convinced to make the trip...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm in.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Most likely in.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

in
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

i'm down.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Timeframe anyone? In one to two weeks? I'm thinking Saturday afternoon drinks on an outside patio in the greater U Street-Dupont-Adams Morgan area. Thoughts? Can the Murrahlanders make it?
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Re: Summer DC Polymeet?

Originally posted by Timexwatch
                21+

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
                  Timeframe anyone? In one to two weeks? I'm thinking Saturday afternoon drinks on an outside patio in the greater U Street-Dupont-Adams Morgan area. Thoughts? Can the Murrahlanders make it?
                  Or waterfront in GTown?
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

ApolyCon will probably around the same time and around the same place.
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                      ApolyCon will probably around the same time and around the same place.
                      There is no ApolyCon this summer (and almost certainly not this year otherwise either).
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Apolycon is a time for geeks to talk about Civ and play games. A poly meet is a time for apolytoners (geek or not) to hang out and talk about other stuff... generally not civ, and not all that much apolyton either.

Jon Miller
                        (and generally alcohol features)

(a lot of places aren't 21 during the day, I would prefer a nice day so we can be outside like 2 years ago)

(we can always meet to eat first, like an earlier time, for those who dont' want to enter a bar)
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Agreed. Lets get Kuciguar there!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You all blew off my Virginia polymeet last week :/
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Oh, I didn't even see that there was one.

Comment

Working...
                              X