Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you gellin'?

Do you use those crazy gel inserts?

Are they as comfy as the commercials say?
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Gellin' like a felon, you hear what I'm tellin'?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I was considering getting those. I sometimes get lower back pain when I am on my feet all day, except for when I am in my running shoes...which have good support.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I was a stage hand last summer and, while they definitely helped, they do not last at all if you plan on giving them any kind of workout. They're really suited more for paper pushing cube rats who get sore feet on trips to the fax machine.
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

So it would be good for just standing around being a dick to passerbys?
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

You mean protesting something? Yeah, they'd be fine.

Comment

They actually make proper insoles for the working man. They're red, iirc, and/or black, and have fancy non-gel supportive and cushioning elements.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                You mean protesting something? Yeah, they'd be fine.
                I don't protest, I'm a professional insulter.

Comment

Politician? IRS?
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Don Rickles?

Comment

I just used foam pads back when I was in the navy. when I did teporary duty as security, I'd be walking on steel decks 12 hours a day. My feet and legs would be killing me at the end of the shift.

Comment

I use mousse
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                        X