No announcement yet.

Dr Laura's son is craaaaaaaazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know exactly what I will be doing yet, but it probably won't involve directly killing even though I am supposed to be in a combat role.

I'd like to be in that situation for a while though. Just for the experience.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
      Only a small percentage are in infantry.
      **** with the best, die like the rest.

Hoo-ah!
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        I don't have that killing instinct. I'm just not a violent person. My job in the military was creating power for propulsion, electricity, steam for catapults and various shipboard services.

I suppose I would defend my ship if it was attacked. It kind of was my home. So I'd defend it like anyone defends their home.
        Your entire ship was a killing machine.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

but we never killed anyone when I was onboard. . not even accidently.

Comment

It's not just the soldiers that can go crazy, private military contractors can go crazy too:

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

"We raised our son to be a warrior."

How? ......why?

Comment

Working...
              X