Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Tired Of Threads Like "Is This Place Doomed"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Tired Of Threads Like "Is This Place Doomed"?

Start a thread on a different subject.
    If you can start a bull**** thread just to fill up space, take a little extra time and instead, start something about something.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Sloww is a Texan.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Are You Tired Of Threads Like "Is This Place Doomed"?

Yes.

Comment

But I did.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Twice.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Then start another or participater in yet another.
            This place can be entertaining, but, at least in my mind, it isn't here just to entertain me.
            It is what it's made to be.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The forum is what it is cause it can't be what it isn't.
              Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Go scratch your foot, Mr. Philosopher.

Comment

Even were the world's biggest mousquito bite upon it, I would not.

Comment

Good. I hope it itches so badly, it brings tears to your eyes. That will teach you.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Good. I hope it itches so badly, it brings tears to your eyes. That will teach you.
                      You don't make any sense?

are you at the world or something?

Comment

Me? Not really. I just want your foot to itch off.

Comment

NO!
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Perfection, could stop posting in large print, or just stop getting banned.
                            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Don't worry about getting banned here. Stay banned as much as you want here.

Comment

Working...
                              X