Is this place doomed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this place doomed?

I worry when I hear things like leave of absence. Both owners gone. Who is running this joing now?

pretty soon everyone will leave and I'll be in charge.

Dan is just on a short honeymoon and will be back soon
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Re: Is this place doomed?

Originally posted by Dis
      I worry when I hear things like leave of absence. Both owners gone. Who is running this joing now?

pretty soon everyone will leave and I'll be in charge.
      I believe day-to-day operations have been outsourced to aneeshm and LordShiva.

Comment

So in other words, yes, it's doomed.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

NOPE! PERFIE IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

AND TO DOUBLE POST!
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Dis, you're just so negative lately.

Started looking for a gig yet?
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I have a gig.

unemployed bum

Comment

yawn
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

biggest problem right now is it's slow, and my browser doesn't want to connect.

Comment

If more people subscribed to ApolytonPLUS, DanQ would've been able to make bail.

Comment

Re: Re: Is this place doomed?

Originally posted by Verto

I believe day-to-day operations have been outsourced to aneeshm and LordShiva.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Exciting stuff. Threads like this gem are what keep this forum from being 'doomed' and make my stay short and not so sweet. With more intelligent threads, all the dimwits would leave and you'd have a ghost town.
                          Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Yeah, let's all walk in some forum and tell how we are much cooler for only posting sometimes there.
                            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                              Yeah, let's all walk in some forum and tell how we are much cooler for only posting sometimes there.
                              Well, twice a year is not 'sometimes' and what keeps it down to that is the crybaby effect as seen in the above quote.
                              Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X