Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what were you doing at this time last year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what were you doing at this time last year?

Historically speaking..
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Last year...?

I was sitting around depressed because I'd injured my back and couldn't go to the annual PEOPLE conference in Sacramento. I was also giving up on any hope of flying to Florence Italy in the fall.

So instead, I decided to drive up the coast to Florence, Oregon and visit Lancer, Dolores and Papa Mente.

Comment

ugh, I don't want to think about it. I always think back, and realize how stupid I was. . I like to think I'm not that dumb today. I let some people use me, and I'm determined not to allow that again.

Comment

This time last year I was relaxing, being with my frenid before his wedding (I think), right after the intense experience of having my experiment run.

Currently I am still workign on calibration (Grr), working on finishing my candidacy requirements, and working on analysis of one data point.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
          This time last year I was relaxing, being with my frenid before his wedding (I think), right after the intense experience of having my experiment run.
          Er...was the title of the experiment The Bride of Frankenstein??

Comment

No, it was a measurement of the electric form factor of the neutron at moderate Q2.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Most likely posting on 'Poly.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

last year i was working in oregon only historical thing i can say bout that is i wont go back again.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  last year i was working in oregon only historical thing i can say bout that is i wont go back again.
                  I had a wonderful time in Oregon! I remember you couldn't find a place to swim. What else didn't you like it?

Comment

I was somewhere in Kurdistan, I believe
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Discovering Poly (Well 1 year 12 days to be exact)
                      Last edited by Will9; June 25, 2007, 21:03.
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                      X