No announcement yet.

Blasts rock Mecca Mosque in Hyderabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it happened in 1947 but didn't another incident happen about 5 years ago?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blasts rock Mecca Mosque in Hyderabad

Originally posted by DinoDoc
      A better and more recent example IMO would have been the Bombay riots.
      That's generally the form that Hindu extremist violence takes. Unlike Muslim extremists, they have the advantage of numbers, and generally don't need to go through the stages of careful planning that bomb blasts and other such terrorist acts characteristic of Indian Muslim extremists require in order to fulfill their murderous desires.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        I know it happened in 1947 but didn't another incident happen about 5 years ago?
        It was Hindus who were trapped in the burning cars.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

it had to be anyone besides an indian

aneeshm FTW
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
          X