www.my-piano.blogspot

How about "STFU Shane you plastic paddy ****?"

Comment

who?
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Er, like, Shane MacGowan?

Comment

"Bottle of Smoke", "Fairytale of New York" and the title track "If I Should Fall From Grace With God" .
          Last edited by SlowwHand; May 17, 2007, 19:11.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Streams of Whiskey"

"Fairytale of New York"

"If I Should Fall from Grace with God"

"The Sick Bed of Cuchulainn":

"Sally MacLennane":

They also did a very good version of "And the band played Waltzing Mathilda":

Only the most intelligent, handsome/beautiful denizens of apolyton may join the game :)

Comment

I once did a gig in a band in the early nineties to Shane MacGowan and no-one else - at the George Robey, Finsbury Park in North London (where John Lydon used to drink). He was on his own getting slaughtered at the bar. Legendary venue, long deceased.

Comment

Just get Rum, Sodomy and the Lash.

er....the album that is!
                Last edited by reds4ever; May 17, 2007, 20:48.

Comment

If I Should Fall from Grace with God
                  is their best album.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Its been a looooong while since I listened to either. I might revisit them over the weekend.

Comment

Definitely Bottle of Smoke. Gentleman Soldier is good too.
                      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Dirty Old Town.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

All of them
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            Dirty Old Town.
                            That's the one I first heard..it's written about my hometown
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

who the **** are the pogues?
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X