Spidermobile!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidermobile!!

Only a few weeks old so I guess it hasn't been posted yet.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This is TOTALLY AWESOME!!

Though parallel parking must be a *****

Comment

parallel parking is probably the only thing it'd be good for...
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I doubt it seeing how much trouble it has going back and forth, it probably can't walk sideways well.

Comment

Attach guns and I'll take a dozen.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

He needs to put some rubber on the feet, the metal is slipping a lot on the pavement.

But hella cool
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                But hella cool

Excellent!
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Awesome.

What a pain in the ass that must have been to build...

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                  X