whoosh,poly plus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoosh,poly plus?

did somebody get me apolyton plus for my birthday like 2 years ago or maybe last year?

thanks

It was me. You're welcome
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

really? thanks a lot, that is very kind of you. you dont' even have polyplus though. i would get you the dvd of ages of man --i hear danQ put some *****ing bloopers on there--but i guess you're not into the half-naked men swordfighting slash computer game genre.

anyway, that's very kind of you now i just need to think of a way to return the favor. .

Comment

I'd really like the PolyCast CD Box Set, autographed by Imran and Dan.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

wiglaf is making the same mistake I made.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

that's what I thought, but I realized it was set up for my birthday, so it seemed deliberate

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              I'd really like the PolyCast CD Box Set, autographed by Imran and Dan.

don't forget about the german guy .

Comment

"The German Guy"?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  really? thanks a lot, that is very kind of you. you dont' even have polyplus though. i would get you the dvd of ages of man --i hear danQ put some *****ing bloopers on there--but i guess you're not into the half-naked men swordfighting slash computer game genre.

anyway, that's very kind of you now i just need to think of a way to return the favor. .
                  Actually, it was me. I did the same thing for MRT144(?) at roughly the same time, but in neither case was it 2 years ago. The mods can probably confirm how long ago and if MRT was the other poster.

Anyway, it was to make you my ***** and you threw a fit Wiggly Puff. MRT144 was cool about it, though.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I just renewed it today. Thanks again for the past year drose!
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

One of these days I'll get around to taking you up on your offer to kick your ass...
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                      X