Every advance in the history of the world is a result of black people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin

Dude, that was standard Nazi propaganda. They divided the world into three groups the first were Aryans which the Nazis claimed created all advances in culture and science. The second was Asians and other none white "advanced" societies who the Nazis claimed could sustain an existing culture but which could not innovate on their own since only the Aryans could innovate. The last one was everyone else especially blacks and native Americans who the Nazis said actively destroyed culture and could only maintain any semblance of culture if they were enslaved and controlled by Aryans.

This is straight Goebbels.
    Is anyone else a little that Oerdin is so well versed in Nazi thinking ??
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Afro-centrism is such bull****e. From the UK-Skeptic website linked above:

Robert T Carroll, author of “The Skeptic’s dictionary” describes it in its simplest terms as “A pseudohistorical movement that erroneously claims that African–Americans should trace their roots back to ancient Egypt because it was dominated by a race of black Africans”

Its other main contentions are that Black Africans dominated Egyptian culture; Ancient Greeks plundered Ancient Egyptian works; many notable historical figures including Jesus, Cleopatra and Socrates were Black; Jews were responsible for creating a Black slave trade.
      Greeks & Jews were all black as well? Cleopatra was a Ptolemy (one of Alexander the Great's Generals) and so almost entirely ethnically Greek, Socrates is clearly Greek, and Jesus was undoubtly Jewish.

Someone please tell me how this Afrocentrism garbage isn't just as bad as Nazi propaganda? We have claims of a master race, of others "stealing" the advances of the master race, and we have evil Jews working secretly behind the scenes to enslave blacks.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Is anyone else a little that Oerdin is so well versed in Nazi thinking ??
        Jesus Christ on a stick! Haven't you ever watched the History Channel or the Discovery Channel. They seem to show stuff about WW2 and the Nazis on a daily basis. How can you not know this stuff?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think he got you Oerdin.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Here's a little more about Afrocentrist professor Leonard Jeffries mentioned in that skeptic's article. I know that it's just one guy, but imagine what would happen if a white professor said this stuff about black people.

I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

I'm just saying the it is common for blacks to believe that they have Egyptian ancestry. Also, Egyptian history is taught in grade school as if it were the history of blacks.
              And the result are mr Malik Zulu Shabazz or folk singing songs about teh great black general, Hannibal etc...
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

I think he got you Oerdin.
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm just saying the it is common for blacks to believe that they have Egyptian ancestry. Also, Egyptian history is taught in grade school as if it were the history of blacks.
                  We're all african and banana
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
                    Here's a little more about Afrocentrist professor Leonard Jeffries mentioned in that skeptic's article. I know that it's just one guy, but imagine what would happen if a white professor said this stuff about black people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Jeffries
                    White supremicists aren't intelligent enough to be professors.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                      And the result are mr Malik Zulu Shabazz or folk singing songs about teh great black general, Hannibal etc...
                      Who really cares? Better to be a black nationalist then get shot, addicted to crack and or end up in jail.

Comment

Who really cares? Better to be a black nationalist then get shot, addicted to crack and or end up in jail.
                        false dichotomy.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

White supremicists aren't intelligent enough to be professors.

I sincerely doubt that that's true. Even if it is, it doesn't excuse this kind of behavior.
                          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Do you want your teeth?
                            Is this concept honestly alien to you?

That is a rhetorical question btw.
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff

I sincerely doubt that that's true. Even if it is, it doesn't excuse this kind of behavior.
                              Oh come on. What is it to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                                Is this concept honestly alien to you?

That is a rhetorical question btw.
                                Coming from the person who says he doesn't want military spending.

Comment

Working...
                                X