YouTube fills me with shame for being an american.... Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube fills me with shame for being an american.... Iraq

Chaser`s Charles Firth hits the streets to poll the average American on their views about Iraq

*cries*

Edit:

Incidentally this show is very very funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ344JGAUYo

Originally posted by Vesayen
    Chaser`s Charles Firth hits the streets to poll the average American on their views about Iraq

*cries*
    Funny Videos Thread
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

SOME people.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wow that was.......... massively unfunny.

Complete with premise, set up and commentary as bad and more to the point as boring a man on the street ingnoramus piece as I have ever seen.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Complete with premise, set up and commentary as bad a man on the street ingnoramus piece as I have ever seen.
          i am the only person allowed to use that word. please use a different word. i have an official monopoly on that word. thank you for your consideration. piece

Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Vesayen needs to be beat with a wet noodle.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So most Americans are stupid. Your point?

Most ____ are stupid too. Especially Indians. Koreans, on the other hand, are never stupid, just crazy.
              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Complete with premise, set up and commentary as bad and more to the point as boring a man on the street ingnoramus piece as I have ever seen.
                qft

Comment

Wow, Obama has a massive PR problem to overcome.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

David Firth > Charles Firth
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Anything > Vesayen

Comment

Firth beating Michael Moore was much funnier.
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

As anti-American as I am, I couldn't take much pleasure in that Chaser video. As Q Cubed said, every population on Earth has a certain percentage who are utterly ignorant.
                          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                          X