Going rate for Teenage Girls in TX is $3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going rate for Teenage Girls in TX is $3000

AP has a story about a Mom in TX who sold her teenage daughter to a man for $3000. The girl was taken to Mexico where she was able to get to a US consulate. She is back in TX in foster care.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

To keep? That's a good price.

I could do better if it's just a rental though.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

to keep

The Mom made her daughter write a note saying she had run away to attempt to keep authorities from looking for her.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

not bad, in egypte blondes go for 10 camels, although its negociable
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Re: Going rate for Teenage Girls in TX is $3000

Trading is too thin for the market to price them efficiently.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Here's the fat bitch.

Tina Valdez
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Can she get the DP for that in Texas?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Not as the law is currently. That doesn't mean I can't break in, haul her down by the river and use 2 ropes to hang her fat ass.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Was her daughter attractive? We need to know.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

That's her mother. I don't know, but what do you think?

Comment

White trash have a very short shelf life, when they graducate from high school (or at least the age they should have been) it is downhill from there.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

she sold him to a man accused of child sex crimes!

what a horrid mother

Comment

eeeeeek

Comment

How do you advertise for that? Craig's List?
                            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                              How do you advertise for that? Craig's List?
                              They buy and sell everything else
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                              X