Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another proof why religion is total non-sense....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean technically, this man and his church is just protesting. They had nothing to do with the tragedies where they go to boast and just be general jerks.

If their message was not so outrageous, we would never hear from them. Their signs are outrageous, the media picks on it and now a lot of people hear this crap.

But in the very core of it, it's just people giving their ****ed up opinions and protesting.

I don't see a problem with this legally. There is one thing where I would seek legal action or the possibilities of charging these people, it's when they go to these funerals of gays to protest and shout how glad they are the gay person is dead. I think they're pushing it too far right there. It becomes all but protest in that second, it's harrasment, it's not just being a jerk. Plus, they could always seek for the funeral to be a private event, and so they have to get the **** out.

That's just not only tasteless, to me that's an insult too great to be ignored if I was attending. I'd prolly go to jail if that happened, I couldn't just calm down anymore prolly. I might try to kill one of them.

So yeah, but outside that, I don't see a problem. Of course if they send like letters to these people, victims of things, their families that is, I do see a prpoblem with that as well, as in legal action and what can be done. But as long as there is no direct contact to the families of the victims in form of clear harrasment, I don't see a problem with it. They are getting their asses kicked the day US citizens show some balls.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
    X