... when you should have had your camera with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... when you should have had your camera with you

I didn't have my phone with me either so.. but priceless pictures. I mean really good, I bet if someone had mastered the art of photography, they would have made really great pics.

So I saw this clown smoking a cigarette behind a trailer in the city center. It was some kind of a public show, but it was the classic.. you know, a character for kids smoking and being like a real .. opposite . The best part, it was real.

About an hour later, I saw bunch of skinheads eating in Chinese restaurants. I wonder if they had given up some of the groups they hate, or if it's the only place they can afford to go with their welfare money.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Those would have been great pictures.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

How would my having my camera with me have helped you when you saw those things?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

(...)

Comment

When some Italian girl pulled me into the toilets of a nightclub.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
            Serves you right for not cleaning them toilets to Italian standards!
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
              Did "she" pull you into the men's toilets?
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

The women's toilets, and I got into nearly trouble with security on my way out. It was a long time ago, the last wild encounter before I got perma-hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  How would my having my camera with me have helped you when you saw those things?

Yes, this would have helped him much more.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

A few times I have wished for a camera but didn't have one.

Usually when I see a girl in a skirt quite unconsciously relaxed. Just sitting, enjoying the sun and blue sky, with her legs open, revealing a thrilling slice of white undergarment.

The other day I passed a girl squatting down, revealing a generous portion of bum crack thanks to fashionably low slung jeans.

But I really desired a camera when the other day, I was innocently walking through a suburb, and was confronted by a large gathering of people on the back deck of the house. My eyes were attracted like magnets to their combined scrutiny, and when they saw me see them, they all roared with laughter and scorn. I reckon they had been doing that for entertainment to anyone who passed by, but jesus I wished for a camera, so I could quite deliberately stop, photograph them, and then individually hunt them all down for revenge.
                    Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                    X