Crunchy or chewy or crunchchewy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crunchy or chewy or crunchchewy?

So which is it for you when it comes to Oatmeal cookies? Alot of people only like them chewy some like them crunchy. I'm perfecting my grandmother's receipe and in taking them to my daughters one says these are great the other says need to be a bit more chewy. So which one is it for you? If you were going into a bakery to buy an Oatmeal cookie would you look for crunchy or chewy?

Personally I like a little crisp around the edges and a bit chewy in the center.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

I hate oatmeal cookies.

Where are the chocolate chip??

Comment

Crunchew!

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

this should have been a poll.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

CHEWY!

Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
            this should have been a poll.
            Chewy.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Chewy
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Chewy without milk

Crunchy with milk
                bleh

Comment

Crunchy meringue

Meringue should never be soft and gooey
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I make a merignue kiss cookie. Wow didn't know there where so many chewy's out there. I also do the standard chocolate chip but those should be just a bit gooey that's a no brainer but oatmeal was hard to calculate.
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

If they are crunchy they are good to dip in milk. In fact, oatmeal cookies are meant to dip in milk.

I can't dip them in milk because I can't drink milk. I tried dipping them in orange juice. That tasted pretty good.

So I think crunchy is fine if you have something to dip them in.

But I like soft oatmeal raisan cookies as well.

I just can't decide. I haven't met a cookie I didn't like.

Comment

no poll

chewy

Comment

Soft or "chewy" is generally better.
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I hate how americans call biscuits 'cookies'. Not as bad as calling petrol 'gas' or a mobile phone a 'cell phone', but still very irritating.
                            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                              I hate how americans call biscuits 'cookies'. Not as bad as calling petrol 'gas' or a mobile phone a 'cell phone', but still very irritating.
                              If you call cookies biscuits, then what do you call biscuits?
                              Attached Files
                              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                              X