5 vaccination shots at once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 vaccination shots at once

So ive just taken 5 shots in one sitting. will i get sick?

shots taken:
    1. tetanus booster
    2. meningococcal booster
    3. yellow fever
    4. influenza
    5. rabies I

plus a tb test.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Possibly. Just make sure you take your vitamins and exercise and you should be fine.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Too late for the rabies.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Mine was a serious post.
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

i popped a tylenol instead. knee is in rehab still.

Comment

all alone!?!

Comment

The proper question from us is why you took such a melange of vaccines?
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I took 3 at one time and I am about fine.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Many people take three at one time (MMR).

Except of course the people in the midwest who don't believe in vaccinations.

Comment

My guess is he got hurt hiking in the forest, and possibly bitten by a small animal? Hence the knee rehab?
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

NAh... I think I got 4 shots at teh same time, as in AT THE SAME TIME, not in a row.. in the army. Just drop your pants, two on the butt, two somewhere else, badabing badaboom it's done yes sir.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

In the US army you generally want to keep your shot records. Otherwise you have to get a lot of shots during in processing. The next day usually includes a PT test.

Comment

Exactly.

Also, when you get the shots, it usually includes that you were checked out by a doctor, or more like "You look like you are still alive, you're just fine" and wtf, that was the medical? Then, it's not a problem anymore for the physical side, since everyone is OK and everyone passed the medical.. so now we can really start. No more walking.

In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I don't know what shots I got in boot camp. I got lots of them. I wish I had those records. But it seems like the military won't let me have access to my records. They didn't give them to me when I got out. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X