Finnish Defence Forces goes Animation - Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finnish Defence Forces goes Animation - Finally

I mean finally they made few videos worth watching. They're usually one of them crappy VHS quality ones, with 80s music. It's embarrasing.

But now, they made a cool animation, this is actually pretty good IMO.

So that's about 63 megs. But it's cool.

They even made some videos, that are OK. They now trust, that the music will make up for everything that lacks, like the dude who is filling up the tank, he's like a hero. Worth the laugh.

I think they ripped the sound effects from X Com, clearly few blimps are from that game. I'm pretty sure, and that's sad that I think I'm right .

http://media.tietotalo.fi/mil/Maavoimat_512k.wmv (army)
    http://media.tietotalo.fi/mil/Merivoimat_512k.wmv (navy, cool beginning, almost like a movie! )
    http://media.tietotalo.fi/mil/Ilmavoimat_512k.wmv (airforce)

These are streaming videos.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I mean look at those videos first, you think you're going to do that when you get in. NAah.. this is what you're going to do.

Finnish guy Joni performs one of the greatest song in the world, Chop Suey! by System of a Down, but he sings in "Spanish" :)Timo is filming and I'm playing ...

("someones ass is in my face) for those who don't speak Finnish.

Kaikki vaan aliupseerikouluun! Siellä tehdään miehistä poikia..
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

You really should watch these videos

Like, here's few comments that came out of one of these videos..

SORRY for the rude language, but I think it's hilarious:

"GOD DAMN finnish guys are HOMO!!! I bet they ****ed each other in the ass right after this video! hohoho!
      Hey, btw can you come over and bring home all your poor homosexual finns living in Sweden? We don't like gay finns, they run around and **** dogs all night. Ta med er mark levengood."
      So this guy prompted some replies..
      "swede ***, why don't you come over and get all these swedish fags off finland so we don't have to look at your ugly pathetic faces and listen to your stupid ****ing gay language"
      "They are in Sweden only because they ARE gay, better quality homo ass in there...
      And dogs? They smell better than swedes."
      "Seems like I hit a soft spot there...finnish fags...Give up, the most famous homo in Sweden is from finland. Everybody knows you invented the sauna to **** each other in the ass!"
      "Finnish go to the sauna with womans, swedes with their gay pals (and dogs).
      "most famous homo in Sweden" What about the rest of them?
      And I don't hate swedes, I just love to insult them."
      "You in need or what? Buy a anal dildo! I'm sure there are many stores for that for gay couples in sweden!"
      And so forth. I guess army brings up lots of emotions in people.

So no. You won't be flying F18s, you won't be firing any missiles like in the first cool videos.

You'll be doing stuff that prompted all these responses It's like these foreigners don't get our army traditions. As if theirs is somehow better..
      In da butt.

Comment

I'll check this out later. But something occured to me now.

Is 'Pekka' and 'Peka' pronounced the same in Finnish? If yes, why not drop the extra letter?

Comment

Is 'Pekka' and 'Peka' pronounced the same in Finnish?
          No

Comment

Except for the helpful targets, it might as well be an American armaments advertisment.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

yeah, I mean, the 80s music is gone, the video quality is good and not some home video crap. Now you can go 'oh, that was pretty cool', before you had to go 'I'm ashamed'.
              In da butt.

Comment

I can't get the lower three links in the OP to work, but I bet you could buy a division of MBTs for whatever you guys spent on that fancy interface in the first link.
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                X