France and Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin

Tie the welfare benefits of the parents to their ****bag progeny actually going to school and getting good grades. Watch as the streets empty, the schools fill, and grades improve.
    Sadly that would be a capitalist idea, and not compatible with France ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Oerdin's at it again
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Oerdin for President! Unfortunately, he isn't rich.
        Last edited by Nostromo; May 8, 2007, 17:26.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Well, it is pretty simple and Oerdin has it right there. If you don't go to school, what are you going to do? Unless you have a steady job, you'll be in the streets. And have enough youngsters and they will turn into knuckleheads, and if someone keeps feeding thme and giving them money for it, they'll not only alienate more and never actually work, but they will also start to hate the hand that feeds it.

Maybe that's why they don't go to school. Maybe they are just too stupid.

There's always a limit as to how far a society can be held responsible for things. OHHH the poor victim is now beating people in teh streets, ohh no, we did him wrong.

No. **** him. Destroy his ass. That punk is scum and deserves no better. He wants a better life? How about stop doing that stuff to begin with and then perhaps we can see is tehre something, a school he can go to or what ever.

I do see a problem if a person can't go to school. If he is denied education, I feel that's when society is starting to fail the youngsters. As long as the opportunity exists, it's equal and create your own future.

If this is not something of an interest to you, you know, I'm not going to cry for you.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You come back to us when you've got a 16 year old and you need to control him to get your unemployment benefits.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

lol

sure.

I'll come back then. But until then. Destroy his ass.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
              X