Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Your President Aggressors Tend To Get Fired At?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkG
    your presidents are wannabe aggressors
    they are just unlucky and dont have the command of the greatest army in the history of the world...
    The current one is a woman in her seventies who used to do all sorts of stuff regarding the national folklore. The previous president seemed to have Alzheimer's... aggressors I tell you
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Solver's right. In Israel, it's the premiers that are the aggressors.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I'm not in Israel though

Comment

My country had one PM assassinated, IIRC.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

even in the world of 24 there are mutliple attempts to assasinate the presidents
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
              I'm not in Israel though
              Damn fake flags.

Let's, you're Lithuanian?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You know, unlike you, I have a location field that contains my real location

Comment

So the flag icon is used to represent....???
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

In my case? Me being Jewish and supporting Israel also as a country of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                      You know, unlike you, I have a location field that contains my real location
                      Heretic.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        All of our presidents have been aggressors. We've barely known a moment of peace since the founding of the republic. Of course, most people don't count the Indian wars or minor actions against Latin American governments so . . .
                        Fighting barbs doesn't give war weariness.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                          My country had one PM assassinated, IIRC.
                          And a lot of dead kings...

Comment

Working...
                          X