Human non-intelligent life on Earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human non-intelligent life on Earth?

We have some candidates right here on Poly.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

I can leave.

Comment

Re: Human non-intelligent life on Earth?

Originally posted by DanS
      We have some candidates right here on Poly.
      We have a few in the white house, too.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Er...

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I wanted to make a quip about Cheney being non-human, non-intelligent non-life, but I realized it wouldn't be funny.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

We were talking human. Not sure what that one is yet.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Dan did you also post the one at CG?

Comment

Working...
              X