Genious crow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genious crow

There was an article about how intelligent the crow (or a related bird) was.

Here is a video from Youtube. not many mammals are this smart! And all that in such a tiny little head.

http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Maybe that's why we dislike them crows. They're way too smart for our comfort.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

That's pretty cool.

The crow is unconventionally cute, too
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

LS you're just a whore for anything cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
          LS you're just a whore for anything cute.
          I;m not cute
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

He's not your whore

You're his hoe though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
              He's not your whore

You're his hoe though.
              At least I am not zours
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

On animal channel they said crows, and all talking birds are very intelligent.

Smart birt, I am impressed.

It is a shame you cant have crows as pets, since they would try to eat your eyes.
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

At least I am not zours
                  As in... Tyrannozours?

Comment

The video, while interesting to watch, doesn't really show too much as to the proposed genius of crows. For all we know, this particular specimen could've been trained to do this trick all day long for a reward. In which case it would actually have to be pretty stupid to not bend that piece of wire from the start.

"Oomph, arrghh! Oh damn. Hey! What was that thing I've been doing 10,000 times for the past six months right up until 2 minutes ago? ... ... The bending, that's it!! Yeah, baby. Piece of cake!"

A goldfish could be trained to do similar things, if properly motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Emetri
                      A goldfish could be trained to do similar things, if properly motivated.
                      I highly doubt it.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ok, maybe not a goldfish. But one of the brighter mackerels, surely.

Comment

Perhaps a spectacular herring
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

No, they're only good for cutting down trees.
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I highly doubt it.
                              remember this one?

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                              X