Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would people be better off when having three arms or four legs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would people be better off when having three arms or four legs?

I'm undecided about this myself. What's better?
    Blah

maybe on the arms, no on the legs... the shoe companies don't need any more money!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm leaning towards the three arms solution, but I'm unsure what the best position to attach the third arm would be.
      Blah

Comment

positioning is an interesting notion... middle of the chest would be nice, but would get in the way. Really, anything off the axis that the two existing arms already exist might make it hard to sleep.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Why isn't this a poll ?

Though, I'll go for the third arm - that solves the problem of how to distribute the hands fairly when having sex with a woman.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            positioning is an interesting notion... middle of the chest would be nice, but would get in the way. Really, anything off the axis that the two existing arms already exist might make it hard to sleep.
            ??? What, do you sleep face-down? That sounds pretty uncomfortable to me. Sleeping on your side, it should pose no problem, unless you're trying to spoon.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
              I'm leaning towards the three arms solution, but I'm unsure what the best position to attach the third arm would be.
              This would be a good place...
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

three arms!
                Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

3 arms of course. Think of the 3somes you could have with those.

Comment

What, do you sleep face-down? That sounds pretty uncomfortable to me
                    I sleep on my stomach sometimes...
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

While most of us had seen the potential third arm as a plus in certain circumstances, we have totally forgotten what BeBro as a german would use the extra to.

Should he choose an extra hailing arm or two more legs improving his marching capabilities ? That certainly is a difficult choice.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Put the arm in a pocket dimension where you can get it when you need it, but not when you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                          While most of us had seen the potential third arm as a plus in certain circumstances, we have totally forgotten what BeBro as a german would use the extra to.

Should he choose an extra hailing arm or two more legs improving his marching capabilities ? That certainly is a difficult choice.

I was also toying with the idea to mount the arm on the top of my head. This would allow people to open hatches of their panzers and U-boats more easily (when being inside).

Blah

Comment

Why isn't an extra pair of arms an option? They could be attached below the existing pair.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Oh please, just imagine how dumb that would look.

Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X