Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that I know where Heresson is today

1st European Bombina Song Contest

An international Song Festival/Contest of the famous ‘Fire-Bellied Toads’ boy groups called “Bombina” will takes place today (4th of May) and 11th of May 2007 in late afternoon glow (5 pm). Audience may come to the Festival grounds at Germany, Denmark, Sweden or Latvia on the spot or may hear the recordings on this web page.

A rather innovative approach of public awareness rising activities is a web-based recording and listening to calling males of Bombina bombina in four different locations in the the partner countries.

Please, press the right mouse button, download the files to Your computer and listen to the amphibian concerts!
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Furthermore, we need
    - frog
    - cry
    - and vomit smilies.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

And his 500 posts back.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

nice
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
          nice
          Nice ???? I thought that you would care more about Bombina bombina's
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I am ashamed. Sorry. This is amazing
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Now, that's better

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
              X