Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I find out where the ants in my kitchen come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find out where the ants in my kitchen come from?

Is there necessarily a base in my kitchen or is it possible they come all from the outside?

As of yet their moving patterns seem chaotic to me. I shall observe for a while.

I call to system theorists, cognitive scientists, behavioural biologists!

Once you've found a particular path they travel, set out a store-bought ant trap that has "food" that they'll carry back to their colony. The poison will finish them off fairly quickly and that'll be the end of that.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Found the spot. Just in front of the fridge there's a small hole in the ground, just between the flagstones...

I wonder if they have a tunnel system under my kitchen. There don't seem to be too many of them, and they're small. Might be a good early point to kill them off.

Do I flood their tunnels with highly concentrated citric acid? Or would that lead to the collapse of my kitchen and the mourning of our neighbours downstairs (a shop)?

Comment

"My fellow ants! We are the choosen people! Just as the prophecy claimed we found paradise on earth! Our civilisation will florish and progress! Our hard labour of building endless tunnels finally is paying off
        Pray to god, pray that satan wont kill us all. God will save us. God lead us to this paradise, lets worship hi.... *gurgel* *drown* *die* "

Think about it Ecthy: Do you want to resemble Satan in this new civilisations religion? They made great effort to be where they are! Let them live!
        If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

That might all make sense from their internal point of view. But since my parents worked a lot so I could buy this food I don't want it to be spoiled by ants. Cultural relativism is all fine but I also have my own interests in this game.

Comment

Equal rights for ants!!!!!
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Yes you got it Rob!!
              Hundreds maybe thousands of ants will die for the convinience of 1 human

Comment

Too late they're already dying in the hundreds. I can hear their squeaking up to my room.

Comment

The horror.........................the horror...................
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Ecthy is teh

Comment

You guys are Bolsheviks. If you're not with me, you're with the ants!

Comment

You should have talked to them first.

Lets Talk Ant

Comment

wait till the ants progress up in the evolution and develop aircraft.... Millions of them will fly over your house carrying payloads of 2gramms each and bomb it to the ground... haha ... you just wait...

Comment

I think most living beings are able enough to understand realism better than you. As they shall evolve will they understand I hath no choice.

Comment

Tora, tora, tora!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X