No announcement yet.

Poly members in bands? Cort? MikeH? LC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly members in bands? Cort? MikeH? LC?

Something you might be interested in:

Its a friend of mines latest project, a website he's built with a friend called Wall Brawl : http://wallbrawl.com.

The idea is musicians/performers can upload songs, then people can vote for their favourite songs and every hour, the frontpage of the site is changed and the 15 most popular songs in the past hour are displayed. So you get a kind of hourly playlist of new songs to listen too.

Theres a game side of it too, where you bet on songs to get on the homepage but its mostly about giving bands the oppurtunity to get some free exposure!

cool site will have to look into this

Comment

Thanks reds, I'll look into it. The trouble is with voting sites is that they tend to become a mass mobilisation exercise, where the bands that spend their whole life in MySpace making contacts get to rig the vote with their own troops voting loads of times each.

But then, I'm just a jaded and cynical old bastard.

Comment

LC? I've never been in a band, that's for sure.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
          LC? I've never been in a band, that's for sure.
          Must have you confused with someone else then....

Comment

Working...
          X