Zorc gets editied (anime)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zorc gets editied (anime)

Okay I had a loser who complained that 4kids likes to edit things for no reason. She citied the edting of zorc of course and rattled off some no convenceing reasons why that was the case. I knew that was not the case so I went to the 'net to find out the real reason. I got scared for life for finding out. Borrowing from a commenter on youTube let's just say he's very masculine. I don't wtf is going on though.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Bah, wussies. It's just a dragon...
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

SUch prudeness.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yugi-Oh meets the Overfiend?
        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

WTF Japan?
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I did some more research and found out that because this anime is based on a manga only one person is responable for Zorc's *cough* thing.
            “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Zorc was one of the best, he just played for the wrong team.

Comment

Working...
              X