Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is teh Hoff Off...... the wagon that is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is teh Hoff Off...... the wagon that is?

Hasselhoff Family Crisis Caught on Tape
    May 03, 2007

BREAKING NOW: Video of an intoxicated David Hasselhoff, taken by his 16-year-old daughter.
    In what appears to be a cry for help, ET has obtained exclusive video of DAVID HASSELHOFF in Las Vegas -- where he is currently starring in The Producers -- in which he appears to be intoxicated in heartbreaking footage believed to be taken three months ago by his 16-year-old daughter, TAYLOR.

In the video, Taylor begs her father to stop drinking, saying, "Dad, look what this is doing to you. You have to stop drinking alcohol, promise me you won't drink anymore. They're going to come tomorrow and test you, and you're going to lose your job."

He appears intoxicated, lying on the floor, wearing only a pair of blue jeans while attempting to eat a hamburger.

Sources tell ET that he told his daughters that if he ever fell off the wagon, they should tape him so that he'll know what kind of condition he's in and learn something from it.

In a statement to ET through his attorneys, David said: "I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite that, I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work. I have been successfully dealing with my issue. Unfortunately, I did have a brief relapse. Because of my honest and positive relationship with my children, who were concerned for my well-being, there was a tape made when I had a relapse to show me what I was like. I have seen the tape. I have learned from it, and I am back on my game. I thank God for the love and concern from my children. The tape made by my children was never meant to become public, but was obviously released by my estranged wife, who has her own agenda. I hope that someone else will learn form this tape, as I have."

Stay tuned to ET for more on this breaking story.

I read in the airline rag last week that Hasselhoff was staring in "The Producers" (gave me a chuckle and proceeded to have that damn Oooga Chocka Oooga Chocka song run through my mind)
    Linky
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

mmmm burgers. I love german food.
    Attached Files
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
    X