Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is One Of Your Few Chances To Be Correct

Embrace it.

Tonight is a full moon. On the 30th, there's a 2nd full moon. This 2nd full moon in a month is somewhat rare, and is referred to as a "blue moon".

So if you're only correct once in a blue moon, or only get laid once in a blue moon, get ready. This is your big chance.

Someone put on The Marcels.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So what are you going to do on your big day, Sloww?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

crap... I can't come up with a good insult
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I don't know why you're insulting me. It could have passed you by, if it weren't for me. You should thank me.
          Once again, I'm crapped on.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Poor Slow.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Slow, you posted about your memories of doing it in a freight elevator. Don't expect respect.

Comment

One has nothing to do with the other.
                The elevator deal wasn't lately. It was long ago. We're talking way long ago.

Comment

"going up?"

"going down?"

I guess either is clever actually

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    I don't know why you're insulting me. It could have passed you by, if it weren't for me. You should thank me.
                    Once again, I'm crapped on.
                    Did you honestly think I'd let such a golden opportunity slip past? We don't have that kind of relationship.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Maybe under this blue moon my wife will tell me I'm right.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: This Is One Of Your Few Chances To Be Correct

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        So if you're only correct once in a blue moon, or only get laid once in a blue moon, get ready. This is your big chance.

Things are looking up for ol' Gil.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I should go to the horse races.

Comment

Working...
                          X