X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Yeah but what are you going to do about interspecies love making?
      I try to avoid it, for the most part.

Are your choices are more restricted in Finland ?

Fancy cuddling up to some reindeer ? Getting saucy with a sable ?
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
        Seriously- is this considered acceptable there? I'm pretty liberal on social/sexual issues, but this strikes me as really dodgy. If my daughters got caught up in in a teacher-abetted striptease show, my wrath would reach Old Testament levels.
        Medicine faculties in France are like this too... I'm neither shocked or offended.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

You don't mind if a teacher encourages your 16 year-old daughter to strip in school?

Really?
          I think 16 is the legal age in Denmark for full consent.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
            Actually, Danish animal brothels are a good thing.

With a booming animal-sex industry, more cows will leave milk-production to get in the new business opportunities. The lower milk output will help fight against the abomination that is Danish Feta

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
              I think 16 is the legal age in Denmark for full consent.
              That shouldn't answer KH's question.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                Seriously- is this considered acceptable there? I'm pretty liberal on social/sexual issues, but this strikes me as really dodgy. If my daughters got caught up in in a teacher-abetted striptease show, my wrath would reach Old Testament levels.
                LAUNCELOT: We have the Holy Hand Grenade.
                ARTHUR: Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him! Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!
                MONKS: [chanting] Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem.
                ARTHUR: How does it, um-- how does it work?
                LAUNCELOT: I know not, my liege.
                ARTHUR: Consult the Book of Armaments!
                BROTHER MAYNARD: Armaments, chapter two, verses nine to twenty-one.
                BROTHER MAYNARD'S BROTHER: And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu--
                MAYNARD: Skip a bit, Brother.
                BROTHER MAYNARD'S BROTHER: And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'
                MAYNARD: Amen.
                KNIGHTS: Amen.
                ARTHUR: Right! One!... Two!... Five!
                GALAHAD: Three, sir!
                ARTHUR: Three!
                [angels sing]
                [boom]
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris I think 16 is the legal age in Denmark for full consent.
                  So what? We have 18 year old high school students in the U.S. I would still consider it inappropriate to host a school sponsored strip tease, even if all of the participants were 18. Strip teases are inherently sexual. While I have nothing against them per se, I don't think that it's appropriate for the school to sponsor something that's basically just for sexual arousal. What pedagogical reason is there for that?

If the students want to strip, then they should just do it on their own time. This is just outside of the proper realm of school business. Teachers are there to teach, not to encourage school sponsored sex shows. They're not allowed to have sex with their students, even if those students are old enough to consent. Why should organized school strip teases be any different?
                  Last edited by Wycoff; May 5, 2007, 11:01.
                  I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                    I don't think we're allowed to call it Feta anymore, are we?
                    NO you dont, damn name thieves!
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
                      I don't think that it's appropriate for the school to sponsor something that's basically just for sexual arousal. What pedagogical reason is there for that?
                      well there is sex education in schools these days, isnt is? striptease is part of a healthy sex life. teenagers should be educated properly
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                        NO you dont, damn name thieves!
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                        X