Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another pointless Student Arrest (VT Paranoia Part II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another pointless Student Arrest (VT Paranoia Part II)

Link:

fortbendnow.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, fortbendnow.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

"Members of the area Chinese community have rallied behind a Clements High School senior who was removed from the campus and sent to M.R. Wood Alternative Education Center after parents complained he’d created a computer game map of Clements."

"The map the boy designed mimicked Clements High School. And, sources said, it was uploaded either to the boy’s home computer or to a computer server where he and his friends could access and play on it. Two parents apparently learned from their children about the existence of the game, and complained to FBISD administrators, who investigated.
    “They arrested him,” Chen said of FBISD police, “and also went to the house to search.” The Lin family consented to the search, and a hammer was found in the boy’s room, which he used to fix his bed, because it wasn’t in good shape, Chen said. He indicated police seized the hammer as a potential weapon."

“They decided he was a terroristic threat,” said one source close to the district’s investigation.

"Sources said that although no charges were filed against the boy, he was removed from Clements, sent to the district’s alternate education school and won’t be allowed to participate in graduation ceremonies with classmates."
    RUN! He has a hammer!
    If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Wha...? What a bunch of nonsense. Oh noes, a map! Circle the wagons!
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Unlike the USMC wannabe and his so-called "essay," this is a total crock of ****, unless maybe the map was part of a FPS where the targets were specific named school personnel or students?
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Yeah, if it was simply a map, this is totally assinine.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

A classmate of mine made a map (a really good, detailed map actually) of the school in AutoCAD for his senior project in HS

Comment

Call in the SWAT team.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              A classmate of mine made a map (a really good, detailed map actually) of the school in AutoCAD for his senior project in HS
              YOU ARE AN ACCESSORY TO TERRORISTS...
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It was because he's Asian.

There you go Q.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Asians, Muslims...they are all to be feared! Damn foreigners. And especially the English too...they always play the baddies in films
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

ALLAH AKBAR JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD!!!

lol There, that ought to do it. LOL

Comment

My fellow Americans, we have just outlawed the United States. We begin bombing in five minutes... vive l'Zombie Reagan!

Comment

Re: Another pointless Student Arrest (VT Paranoia Part II)

Originally posted by DanielXY

RUN! He has a hammer!
                        Sure, laugh now, but what if it was a hammer +2 that also delivered lightning damage? Didn't think of that, did you, Mr. Smarty-Pants?
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

uh oh.
                          /me flees the US in fear of DRoseDARs

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                            Sure, laugh now, but what if it was a hammer +2 that also delivered lightning damage? Didn't think of that, did you, Mr. Smarty-Pants?

Yeah, and if he gets his hands on a Girdle of Giant Strength it will return to his hand after being thrown!
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Re: Re: Another pointless Student Arrest (VT Paranoia Part II)

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

:whew: I'm immune to lightning damage Close call, if it'd been a Frost Hammer I'd be screwed...
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X