Clear All

So what does BTL stand for?

Comment

BTL = Better Than Life (chips)

like a virtual-reality crack
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I heard that shadowrun had a problem, like a lot of these games, with being hugely broken. So the GM would have to be very careful of powergamers, and modify rules a bit, probably.

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
          I heard that shadowrun had a problem, like a lot of these games, with being hugely broken. So the GM would have to be very careful of powergamers, and modify rules a bit, probably.

Jon Miller
          Yeah, my GM is very stringent about the hardware you can buy at character's creation, and getting new hardware while in-game is PITA. As a result, our characters are reasonably stunted (it hadn't always been the case in pas campaigns)
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

STOP IT
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                Dante's Inferno is where it's at for Seattle nighlife. 7 levels of music for your enjoymnt. Be sure not to accept drugs while you're there though.
                Where is it? How many of the seven levels play lame music (hip-hop, indie, hipster music, etc.)?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Where is it? How many of the seven levels play lame music (hip-hop, indie, hipster music, etc.)?
                  haha, there is a dante's at 5300 roosevelt.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

i jsut finished drinkign and eating at "Wild Ginger" on 3rd and union :b;

Good drinsk, hot women. I need to be abck at the clients's at 8am tomorrow

BUT

lol that's only 11am eastern time LOL :danceL
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                    X