No announcement yet.

Ahmadinejad's sex scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAY TO GO HERESSON! Sharia indeed is logical and is influenced by common sense. to you sir Suits you sir.

I'll get me coat.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You don't need a coat. You're as asexual as a little child or 100 yo grandma.

I'm trying to be reasonable. I don't like the idea of shari'ah, but it's not like it was created (only) by people with no brains. Often it shows a lot of common sense. For example, it forbids creating images of men, but that does not apply to toys.
      Last edited by Heresson; May 2, 2007, 12:46.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

I bet you do, but I dont' swing that way, dear
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          I bet you do,

but I dont' swing that way, dear
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

"Often it shows a lot of common sense. For example, it forbids creating images of men, but that does not apply to toys."

Ok, so where is the common sense in this? I mean, I just can't come up with a one good reason for this. It's pretty difficult to defend having the right to make pics, since I have no idea why it would be bad thing, so how do I defend it? Common sense seems to be out of the question since it was already taken by the other side. Maybe I can blame you for being an aggressor?
            In da butt.

Comment

Another reason the West is superior - our sex scandals are more lurid.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Just goes to show that even Ahmedinejad is relatively moderate compared to some Iranians...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                  I don't like the idea of shari'ah, but it's not like it was created (only) by people with no brains. Often it shows a lot of common sense. For example, it forbids creating images of men, but that does not apply to toys.

C'mon! Find a better example than that toy thing. That doesn't prove common sense.

Comment

How much longer can we, the west, hold out against their indefatiguable shield of morality? Isn't it obvious that we are destined to destroy ourselves in a morass of depravity while their virtuous nations soldier on after we're gone? Shall we not embrace our doom even as we salute our more worthy successors?
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

India and Iran separated at birth. Who'd have thunk it?
                      Aryan invasion

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        It is a vulgar word and it upsets my feelings.
                        go thunk yourself
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

IMPEACH AHMADINEJAD!
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

You people made me think that I was wrong, and that thunk was the past participle of think, bad people.
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                              What's wrong with thunks?
                              They're lazy
                              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I thought Fox news was really, really desperate for something to fill the day's tabloids with when I saw that article. Think: hobbies, fitness, MMA, comic books.... there are a lot of things that can fight boredom people. Don't sink to the level of squabbling over a kiss on a hand someone did years ago.
                                Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X