For Toronto Apolytoners :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Toronto Apolytoners :

For anyone in the Toronto area who likes good live bands, one of my favourites from London, The Rum Circus, are playing at North by North East in in Toronto on the 7th of June, according to their MySpace page. I won't attempt to define their music, as it's quite unique and varied, but samples are available ...

The Rum Circus's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

I may be seeing their singer soon - I'll try and get more details if anyone's interested.

Toronto posters are few. Those of us near Toronto won't go. The city sucks.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
      The city sucks.
      Why?

Comment

Are there hot guys in the band?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The girls are nice, Asher, but I hadn't noticed the guys much. I think there are pics on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Why?
            We'd need more time to do that discussion.

T.O. is the city Canadians hate. Torontonians claim it is envy but in reality it is true unadulterated disgust.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

We'd need more time to do that discussion.

T.O. is the city Canadians hate. Torontonians claim it is envy but in reality it is true unadulterated disgust.
              QFFT!

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                Why?
                Toronto is like the kid at school who tries so hard to be cool, it's just the opposite. But he's also so arrogant that all he talks about is how cool he is.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Toronto had to ask the US for help during a snow storm. Enough said.
                  What?

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                    Toronto had to ask the US for help during a snow storm. Enough said.
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

For Toronto Apolytoners

How do you live with yourselves?

Comment

It's why they don't post here. The shame is too great.

Comment

Is Tingkai a typical Torontonian?
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yes. Toronto can do no wrong by him.

Comment

And they haven't won a Stanley Cup in 40 years. I mean, really.
                              What?

Comment

Working...
                              X