Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Matter Of Ovens and Communism

Friend Apocalypse has no oven.
    b etor has 2 ovens. Two. Count them. 1, 2.
    So here the question for you commies. Shouldn't b etor be required to give an oven to good man Apocalypse?
    Yes. Apocalypse Should Have An Oven.
    31.25%
    No. Apocalypse Is Just S.O.L. As Regards An Oven
    31.25%
    Just Give Apocalypse A Banana, and He's Good To Go.
    37.50%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

This is not eventis.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Evenwhat?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

To cook?
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Adam Smith was right
          Monkey!!!

Comment

An oven that one would use to cook. Yes, Barnabas.
            I was unclear making that point.

Comment

oh... wait... ignore my last comment then
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Good, because I was trying to figure it out.

Comment

adam smith

Comment

This is off the point, but what does Adam Smith have to do with ovens? Could you buy one at his trading post?

Comment

Adam Smith, in Wealth of Nations, posed that economies run based off of greed and can therefore be left to their own devices with certain degrees of government influence. The fact that b etor had two and you think she should give to those who have none is right in line of Smith, a big influence on Marx.

[/ PhD]
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

I asked the questions of commies. I didn't say I thought that she should give him one.

Comment

i learned about him and karl in economics class last month

i offered one of my ovens!!!

Comment

Well there you go, Apocalypse. I imagine you'll have to pick it up, but you can work out the details.

Comment

yes. also, it's rather large.

Comment

Working...
                              X