This Polish girl says she's very mad at me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Polish girl says she's very mad at me

She was responsible for another friend of mine (Lithuanian) being thrown out of her (the Polish girl) flat at 21.00 in the evening without alternative accomodation. So I wanted to know some details since both are normally friends.

Well it seems this Polish girl gets defensive whenever I mention my other friend to her so there must be some FAULT of her in the whole story.

Anyway, since I'm going out tonight I must get rid of these things so I write to you guys about sillyErasmus students from Poland. She should relax and not worry. If she has no different version to offer than that of my other friend then she should just shut up.

So I'm sitting here having downed a few beers and working on a large bottle of cider. After this it's party time, not before smoking some Joe though.

Abroad students parties

Post a pic of her
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

erasmus students

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

When I saw the thread title, I thought the thread would be about Heresson.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Have I ever told you guys about Elisa the girl from Brazil? Was fun night.

Damn, I just realized I still haven't copied the pics of my friend Nico (Italian). You'll have to wait

Comment

Students of schools named after Erasmus of Rotterdam don't count as Erasmus students

Comment

Polish girls (see Babe Thread I for proof)

Angry girls

Angry Polish girls?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                When I saw the thread title, I thought the thread would be about Heresson.

Looking forward to madness of Wiglaf...

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Comment

Re: This Polish girl says she's very mad at me

Originally posted by Ecthy
                  This Polish girl says she's very mad at me

Because you invaded Her country?
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

THIS Polish girl is NOT HOT

Comment

The question arises why do I still bother with her.

I just called her because I thought she might be as cool as I thought her in the beginning (september). She turned out not to - not hot, not cool, not important --> not my friend

Comment

So it is Heresson?
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

are sure you aren't talking about Heresson?
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Might be actually.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Comment

What about the Lithuanian one?

Comment

Working...
                              X