No announcement yet.

"Washington Madam" bags first victim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a reason to resign??? Who cares!

QFT
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

As it is I see nothing wrong with a guy seeing a hooker just as long as she isn't being trafficed and forced into taking part. If everyone is there of their own free will then it's fine. That said if a guy is part of an organization which spends a lot of time demonizing sex, attacking their opponent for getting a BJ, preaching "family values", etc... If that type of person gets caught with a hooker then they should be fully exposed for the frauds they are.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So basically any Democrat should be allowed to sleep with hookers consequence free, but any Republican should be tar and feathered for it. That's a textbook case of hackery right there... good show!
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Nah, not really... because I don't think I've ever seen Rudy Guiliani preaching family values .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            Not really.
            Basically, it was this guy's job to make sure US food assistance made it to people suffering from famine. Definitely on the side of angels.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Nah, not really... because I don't think I've ever seen Rudy Guiliani preaching family values

Giuliani's personal statements and behavior don't matter. According to Oerdin's logic, he should be free game for attacks simply for being "part of an organization which spends a lot of time demonizing sex, attacking their opponent for getting a BJ, preaching "family values", etc..."
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                So basically any Democrat should be allowed to sleep with hookers consequence free, but any Republican should be tar and feathered for it. That's a textbook case of hackery right there... good show!
                If a Republican doesn't take part in the which hunt against gays, or demonizing sex, or (like most of the Republicans in Congress) attacking their opponents for either having sex or getting a BJ while they themselves have mistresses or visit hookers... Then those people aren't hypocrites and should worry. If someone is actively trying to position themselves as a family values candidate and they're cheating on their wives then, yes, they should be exposed.

The hackery here is coming from you. Anyone who attacks others for not living up to their own standards of "decency" should have their faces rubbed in it when they're exposed for doing the same. It just so happens that the Republican Party has spent the last decade grandstanding on this issue and then later being exposed as lying pieces of dog crap. Thus I enjoy seeing their discomfort more.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

Basically, it was this guy's job to make sure US food assistance made it to people suffering from famine. Definitely on the side of angels.
                  And the politicizing of that Aid along with the ending of family planning efforts which the administration knew would cause many millions of deaths?

Comment

The hackery here is coming from you.

All I've said is that the puritanical witchhunts you Americans engage in all the time are absurd.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

He shouldn't be fired since he was just faithfully executing the Admin's policies, however idiotic. Firing him doesn't change those policies. That doesn't mean he's not a hypocritical douche.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

All I've said is that the puritanical witchhunts you Americans engage in all the time are absurd.
                        No more absurd than abstinance-only sex education, though.
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                          But he said he didn't have sex with her
                          I did not have sex with those women. Not with any of them. Not with Bubbles, or Crystal, or Tiffany, or Gloria, or Boom Boom, or Bambi, or Misty, or Chi Chi.

On the other hand:
                          Q: Did his private life interfere with the performance of his public duties?
                          A: No.
                          Then shut up!

Comment

No. You defined it as hackery when I said hypocracy should be exposed. It just so happens that Republicans are the hypocrites on this issue.

Comment

can't a man see a whore without losing his job over it?

Comment

No. You defined it as hackery when I said hypocracy should be exposed. It just so happens that Republicans are the hypocrites on this issue.

And it just so happens that the Republicans are always the hypocrites in the Oerdin-verse...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X