Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legislative history for Nevada administration code...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legislative history for Nevada administration code...........

Hi,
    I want to know about legislative history and can I get legislative history for the Nevada administration code (NAC)? If any one knows about this reply me
    Thanks in advance

Can I get legislative history for the Nevada Administrative Code?

The Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) contains all permanent regulations of state agencies adopted under chapter 233B of the Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS). It does not come from the Legislature, but is classified, arranged, revised, indexed and published (pursuant to NRS 233B.062 to 233B.065 inclusive) by the Legislative Counsel of the State of Nevada. For questions pertaining to NAC, you may wish to contact the regulating agency, or our Legal Division:

Legislative Counsel Bureau
    401 S. Carson St.
    Carson City, Nevada 89701
    (775) 684-6830

(At the end of each section of the NAC, you will find a line in parenthesis beginning “Added to NAC by” and the name of the regulating agency.)

If you have any questions about the Library's web pages, please contact us.
    Last updated 07/29/2004

Google is your friend.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

1 post ehh.

So a computer gaming forum about Civ [i]is[/is] the best place to ask about Nevada legislature. Interesting.

This is one oft subject I never expected to see. I'm still not sure what he was asking. I don't know the ins and outs of my goverment. I just get tired of them asking for raises for innefficient work.

I finally got the Las Vegas Justice Court website to work so I could look up my traffic ticket. Turns out you have to use Internet Explorer. . I figured the problem was on their end. I kept checking back every couple of weeks. I couldn't imagine their computer was down that long. No computer system manager is that bad, even a goverment one. Still annoying they can't do the website to work with firefox.

Comment

Have you become the new edgecrusher?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          1 post ehh.

So a computer gaming forum about Civ is the best place to ask about Nevada legislature. Interesting.

This is one oft subject I never expected to see. I'm still not sure what he was asking. I don't know the ins and outs of my goverment. I just get tired of them asking for raises for innefficient work.

I finally got the Las Vegas Justice Court website to work so I could look up my traffic ticket. Turns out you have to use Internet Explorer. . I figured the problem was on their end. I kept checking back every couple of weeks. I couldn't imagine their computer was down that long. No computer system manager is that bad, even a goverment one. Still annoying they can't do the website to work with firefox.
          I that was what he meant to post. I changed [i ]is[/is ] at the top to [i ]is[/i ](without the spaces in the brackets)
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
          X