Happy Birthday b etor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBD

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
        Make it stop! You've already posted that.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

happy birthday, young lady.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

Make it stop! You've already posted that.

it is never enough HEATHEN
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Happy sweet sixteen

How are you spending it?

Comment

Says the troll.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

happy birthday

Comment

Re: Happy Birthday b etor!

thanks, guys

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                    He/she/it will be so excited for this!

Here's b etor's real picture in case you were wondering
                    that honestly hurt my eyes a little bit. why are you posting my real picture!??!!!??

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                    How are you spending it?
                    it's a secret. i won't be online all day tho.
                    well i can tell you some of it i guess.

my actual party isn't till next friday, but i'm spending the day with my family. we'll go out to lunch somewhere that i choose. i'm not sure where i want to go yet. my youngest sister and mom are making a cake =\.
                    then i get Civ4, and whatever else my siblings decided to get me! so i'll be able to post in the civ threads too

as far as 'sweet 16s' go, mine is pretty blahh but i don't really care much.
                    oh and i'm taking my permit test sunday.

Comment

you should go to a benihana's or some sort of japanese restaurant where they cook at the table. good times.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Comment

HB b etor!!
                            Quendelie axan!

Comment

Congratulations!
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
                                you should go to a benihana's or some sort of japanese restaurant where they cook at the table. good times.
                                ohyes those are good. we went there a few weeks ago tho. i think we're going to olive garden then to the movies. it doesn't look like there are any good, new family movies, so i think we'll go see Meet the Robinsons again cuz i loved that.

Comment

Working...
                                X