X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Togglechaps!

HB DRoseDARS!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

HB
    Blah

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I approve of this thread

Comment

Asmodean only made that thread because he knew LordShiva would make one too.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yeah, he copycatted me even before I posted
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

Asmodean only made that thread because he knew LordShiva would make one too.
              Okay...since when is starting HB threads suddenly a bad thing??

Honestly Colon

Edit: And I am actively wondering what I have done to piss everyone off??? It seems to me that everything I post these days gets frowned upon. Doesn't really make me fell like a happy camper

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

Okay...since when is starting HB threads suddenly a bad thing??

Honestly Colon

Edit: And I am actively wondering what I have done to piss everyone off??? It seems to me that everything I post these days gets frowned upon. Doesn't really make me fell like a happy camper

Asmodean
                Stop whining you crybaby.

Spec.

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X