X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    Woods were fun.
    Logs and bushes
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

You are such a gentleman. I always took the top position when snow was involved.
      I did initially but as things progessed and roles reversed, I MISSED the piled parkas on my descent
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

dressing room at gap vs seattle center at night.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

in the window of some bird's room which looked out on to the street, only after we'd finished we noticed some guy in the window of the house across the street, who'd blatantly watched the whole thing.

in my office at my old job, a colleague was crouched under my desk, she was...well i'm sure you can guess...thought everyone else had gone home, another geezer walks in

"working late is it?"

/me nods head trying to keep a straight face

by the way, you seen tina? thought i was giving her a lift"

(really struggling to keep a straight face now) "nah mate, thought she went home early, see you tomorrow..."

she was a dirty cow, wish i still had her number

in my mate's brand new bed, before he'd even slept in it. he's still not happy about that one.

i could go on, but this is a family site.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

in the dunes of an Atlantic Spanish beach. And in the bushes of a Mediterranean Spanish beach. Funny enough: I had no problems with that before but in the act, I worried about being caught (and didn't perform especially well); my gf worried before but later confessed that the risk actually pushed her.
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
              You had backstage passes?!

Spec.
              To be honest, there wasn't anyone else in the audience for that show.

Comment

weridest place I did it was a bed.

I'm a wild man. Someone stop me.

Comment

Working...
                X