Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You had backstage passes?!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

No, he made passes backstage.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Btw, the poll is invalid - it doesn't allow multiple choices.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You're supposed to pick the single one most weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
            Btw, the poll is invalid - it doesn't allow multiple choices.
            It says the WEIRDEST place, not weird places.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Poor Lul didn't realize that was a rear projection movie.

THE AUDIENCE SAW SILHOUETTES OF THE WHOLE PASSIONATE ACT!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

It says the WEIRDEST place, not weird places.

Spec.
                Okay, I'll concede the point. Maybe we need a poll on which is weirder?

Comment

Put us to the test.

Comment

Workplace vs public park

Comment

Where did you work? Public park during the day or night?

How many were watching at either occasion?

Comment

My elevator was a workplace freight elevator. I want all the facts in, if we're having a vote.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Office with a door (bosses office and desk - after hours) - no observers

Park in the evening (just after dusk) - no known observers

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            My elevator was a workplace freight elevator. I want all the facts in, if we're having a vote.
                            Warmup for the "mile high club"?

Comment

I don't know that I consider any of those places to be weird.

The most different was in the woods in a snowbank. The sensations of warm and cold when your bare buttocks actually make CONTACT with the snow

OH and in the ocean in Cuba -- The locations wasn't that weird but the fact that it was daylight on a moderately busy resort beach and that she went for it. I don't advise this one though as the lady got a urinary tract infection shortly afterward that we attributed to that.

OH and in the home I always thought that on the stairs can be good as long as you bring a pillow or two
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

The most different was in the woods in a snowbank. The sensations of warm and cold when your bare buttocks actually make CONTACT with the snow
                                You are such a gentleman. I always took the top position when snow was involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X